PSA Genova Pra’ has a railway terminal connected directly to the national railway network.
Thanks to our four RMGs and eight internal tracks 900 metres long, we are able to serve up to 120 trains per week.
PSA Genova Pra’ also operates as an MTO: we manage complete railway shipments to and from Northern Switzerland, Basel.
From the centre of Europe we can reach Northern Europe through intermodal solutions for Rotterdam, Neuss and Wolfurt (Austria).
- intermodal connections to the main Italian and European destinations
- reserved railway terminal, with a capacity of up to 120 trains per week, direct access to the national railway network and to the railway network dedicated to freight traffic, suitable for the transport of high-cube containers.
- opening of the railway gate and interchange station with the national network: from 6.00 am on Monday to 6.00 am on Sunday;
- operation of unloading/reloading teams for trains H24;
- possibility of moving trains of maximum length up to 550 metres;
- current capacity of up to 120 trains per week;
- possibility of accepting hazardous goods (if already containerised).
|Origin and destination (Italy)|
|RUBIERA (REGGIO EMILIA)|
|Origin and destination (Europe)|
|NEUSS - ROTTERDAM - WOLFURT (via BASEL)|